Q: How do I replace the exterior lamp bulbs?

How do I replace the exterior lamp bulbs?

3. How do I replace the exterior lamp bulbs?

Q: How long does it take to change rear end on 2003 ford f150

The time depends on whether you are dropping in a pre-assembled (re-built or used) axle/differential or are talking about re-building what you have. To just remove and re-install the entire assembly would require roughly 7 to 11 hours depending on...

Q: Door locks, dome light, and headlights not working.

Hi there. Electrical issues are fairly common on your vehicle. If all of these circuits quit working at the same time most of the time it is due to a failure in the fuse box. The only way to diagnose...

Q: Got a trouble code P0171.

The purpose of the No. 2 sensor is to monitor the efficiency of the catalytic converter. Consequently, if everything is functioning correctly, the No. 2 sensor is supposed to report a constant voltage. If the No. 2 sensor waveform mimicked...