Q: How do I replace the exterior lamp bulbs?

How do I replace the exterior lamp bulbs?

3. How do I replace the exterior lamp bulbs?

Q: How do I enable/disable the power door lock switch?

The power door lock Switch allows you to lock the doors from the inside of your truck. To enable or disable the power door lock switch, make sure all of the doors are shut. From there, to enable or disable...

Q: Car headlights randomly turning on and flashing while car is off.

Hi there. Check all of the vehicle grounds to the lighting circuits and the ignition circuits. Make sure that the grounds are cleaned and tightened. A loose ground will cause circuits to malfunction and not work correctly. If you need...

Q: Replaced Steering Coupler/ EPS error

If the EPS light is always on, it means the vehicle's computer is reporting a fault in the electronic power steering system. A mechanic can download the trouble codes from the computer that have caused the alert, and then follow...