Q: How do I replace the exterior lamp bulbs?

How do I replace the exterior lamp bulbs?

3. How do I replace the exterior lamp bulbs?

Q: Transmission issue, Overdrive light is on 2005 F150 4.6l.

Hello. We will be happy to help you.A flashing overdrive light means that the transmission is going into limp mode. Limp mode is a safe mode where the transmission will try to protect itself by limiting RPMS and acceleration. The...

Q: The bolt on my headlight is stripped and I can't remove it

Hello. This happens a lot if you live in climates with a lot of moist weather. In order to remove it, the bolt must be drilled out and extracted using an extraction bit. Once it is removed, the bolt can...

Q: How do I view the range in the multi-information display?

The range setting shows you approximately how many miles you can travel on your current tank of gas. The distance is estimated based on the fuel remaining in your fuel tank, as well as your average fuel economy. To view...