Q: How do I reinstall the rear head restraints?

How do I reinstall the rear head restraints?

3. How do I reinstall the rear head restraints?

Q: How do you repair the passenger seat slider mechanism?

The seat slider mechanism could be rusty or stuck do to the spring being broken or missing. You will have to remove the seat and check the track with the seat upside down. This will help you determine what is...

Q: Front end vibration

By rotating the tires, you may have brought tires from the back to the front which have "road force variation" which was not as apparent when the tires were in the rear. Note that even brand new tires can vibrate...

Q: Why is my car overheating? 2011 Chevrolet Cruze

Hi. It sounds like there may be a problem with the radiator being clogged or just not operating properly. If the radiator is clogged or not operating properly, it will cause the car to overheat and the heat to blow...