Q: How do I reinstall the rear head restraints?

How do I reinstall the rear head restraints?

The rear head restraints are very important safety features. Unless a child restraint system is in place, the rear head restraints should always be present. If the rear head restraints have been removed to facilitate a child restraint system, then the rear head restraints should be reinstalled as soon as the child restraint system is removed. To reinstall the rear head restraints, follow these simple steps:

1. Insert both of the legs of the rear head restraint into the holes atop the seatback.

2. Push the rear head restraint down until it is in the desired position.

3. Attempt to move the rear head restraint to ensure that it is firmly secured.