Q: How do I read the four-wheel drive (4WD) gauge?

How do I read the four-wheel drive (4WD) gauge?

3. How do I read the four-wheel drive (4WD) gauge?

Q: Oil filter is stuck on!

Hi there. You will have to get a chisel and hammer and tap (with a good amount of force, but not to damage anything) on the oil filter to break it loose on the engine and then screw it off....

Q: I have a 2004 Dodge Dakota that needs the front wheel hubs changed. It is 4wd with all wheel ABS. I need some tips.

When I replace a hub, I don't necessarily remove the CV joints. I do, however, remove the nut that is holding the CV joint onto the hub. You will need to remove the brakes and rotor, the upper and lower...

Q: More brake noise than there should be, low mileage

The brakes squeaking can be caused by the brakes overheating either from a caliper issue or glazed rotors and pads. When it comes to doing brake repairs, a brake job consisting of rotors and brake pads can only be part...