Q: How do I read the four-wheel drive (4WD) gauge?

How do I read the four-wheel drive (4WD) gauge?

A: The four-wheel drive gauge is located on th...

The four-wheel drive gauge is located on the instrument panel, and displays your vehicle’s power distribution.

Q: Car over heats even though I have coolant in the engine

The most common cause is the cooling fan is not coming on or there is a restriction in the airflow across the radiator. You should have this checked first then see if the radiator is flowing coolant through all the...

Q: 4WD will not engage

First, if there are any other lights on the dash, (such as the VSC, ABS etc.,) the 4WD module may not allow the 4WD to engage. As for the symptoms that could be causing this condition, it could be: ...

Q: How do I use the safety locks?

The safety locks are a key safety feature that helps keep your passengers safe. When the safety locks are activated, the rear doors cannot be opened from the inside. To turn on the safety locks, press the safety lock button,...