Q: How do I read the four-wheel drive (4WD) gauge?

How do I read the four-wheel drive (4WD) gauge?

The four-wheel drive gauge is located on the instrument panel, and displays your vehicle’s power distribution.

3. How do I read the four-wheel drive (4WD) gauge?

Q: Battery light

You may want to check the voltage to the alternator. If you have a voltage regulator that i allowing the alternator to produce too much amperage, this may cause the alternator to produce too much amperage resulting in a burning...

Q: Can I take the 4x4 off a regular cab truck same year and model and put on my dual cab truck?

Hi there. If the transmission is the same on the vehicle and the front differential is the same, then all of the parts should be able to transfer over. If the vehicle did not come with any 4WD components, then...

Q: How do the door position lights work?

Your car is equipped with a number of interior lights that turn on either when you open a door or put the key into the ignition. The door position lights are set to come on when the door opens by...