Q: How do I read the four-wheel drive (4WD) gauge?

How do I read the four-wheel drive (4WD) gauge?

A: The four-wheel drive gauge is located on th...

The four-wheel drive gauge is located on the instrument panel, and displays your vehicle’s power distribution.

Q: Don't know what to do.

Hi there: Most likely this grinding noise is not related to the brakes, but a failing wheel bearing that's causing the grinding noise. When the rear wheel bearings begin to fail, they lose lubrication; which causes metal-to-metal grinding to occur....

Q: How do you use the four-wheel drive system?

If your car is so equipped (optional), the four-wheel drive system offers intelligent operation and limits the input you need to provide to activate and operate it. If you’ve never driven a vehicle with an intelligent four-wheel drive system, here’s...

Q: How do I change the ringtone volume?

The volume of the ringtone on an incoming phone call can be changed very easily. To do so, follow these steps: Press the Setup button. Press phone, phone sound settings, ring tone choose ring tone volume. Then adjust volume...