Q: How do I read the four-wheel drive (4WD) gauge?

How do I read the four-wheel drive (4WD) gauge?

The four-wheel drive gauge is located on the instrument panel, and displays your vehicle’s power distribution.

3. How do I read the four-wheel drive (4WD) gauge?

Q: Q: How do I stow the third row seats?

The third row seats can be stowed to add extra storage space to your vehicle. To stow the seats, follow these easy steps: 1. Make sure no objects are on the seat, or in front of it. 2. Make sure...

Q: Four wheel drive malfunction - 2003 Chevrolet Silverado 3500

Hello. It sounds like some damage has been done to the transfer case or the front differential. The damage sounds pretty bad if the 4HI is not locking into place. More than likely, the transfer case and/or front differential will...

Q: When I stay idle on a low gear for a distance, the engine bogs down for a while

This is a common sign of a clogged catalytic converter. As you may know, the catalytic converter takes toxic exhaust gases and converts them into less harmful gases to be expelled into the atmosphere. When this is clogged or otherwise...