Q: How do I read the four-wheel drive (4WD) gauge?

How do I read the four-wheel drive (4WD) gauge?

The four-wheel drive gauge is located on the instrument panel, and displays your vehicle’s power distribution.

Q: Four wheel drive malfunction - 2003 Chevrolet Silverado 3500

Hello. It sounds like some damage has been done to the transfer case or the front differential. The damage sounds pretty bad if the 4HI is not locking into place. More than likely, the transfer case and/or front differential will...

Q: How do I use the audio system with a navigation system?

If you have an Accord with an in-dash navigation system, there’s good news. Most of your audio system functionality still comes from the standard buttons on the interface. However, there are some things you can only do by using the...

Q: Picking right master cylinder

If you are having a problem bleeding the brakes then you may need to use a pressure or vacuum bleeder and a scanner to put the ABS in bleed function. If continue to have a problem with low pedal then...