Q: How do I read the four-wheel drive (4WD) gauge?

How do I read the four-wheel drive (4WD) gauge?

A: The four-wheel drive gauge is located on th...

The four-wheel drive gauge is located on the instrument panel, and displays your vehicle’s power distribution.

Q: How do I tilt the head restraints?

The tilting head restraints can be adjusted to improve your comfort. To adjust the tilt of the restraint, simply push or pull it forward until it is at the desired angle.

Q: SUV stops & idles at red lights

I would recommend having your alternator tested. If the voltage regulator inside the alternator has failed allowing the alternator to overcharge the battery, symptoms such as the one your described may occur. These symptoms would be the result of the...

Q: How do I use the key button to unlock the vehicle?

Your vehicle can be unlocked with the buttons on your key fob. To do so, simply press the Unlock button when the key is within range of the vehicle. Pressing the button once will unlock the driver’s door, while pressing...