Q: How do I read the four-wheel drive (4WD) gauge?

How do I read the four-wheel drive (4WD) gauge?

The four-wheel drive gauge is located on the instrument panel, and displays your vehicle’s power distribution.

Q: How do I check the brake fluid?

It’s very easy to check your brake fluid levels. Simply open your hood, and locate the brake fluid reservoir. The reservoir will have a minimum line, and a maximum line, and the brake fluid level should fall between these two...

Q: 4x4 Low Light jolts

Hello. It sounds like the transfer case is staying engaged. This is usually due to the encoder motor failing and causing this. I usually check the connections first to see if there is any moisture in them as that will...

Q: How do I adjust the steering wheel?

The steering wheel can be adjusted so that it is in the optimal position for you. To adjust the steering wheel, push the Steering Wheel lever (located under the steering wheel) down, until it locks into place. Then adjust the...