Q: How do I read the four-wheel drive (4WD) gauge?

How do I read the four-wheel drive (4WD) gauge?

The four-wheel drive gauge is located on the instrument panel, and displays your vehicle’s power distribution.

Q: How do I view the average fuel?

The average fuel displays the average fuel economy that your vehicle has received since the last feature reset. To view this feature, follow these simple steps: 1. Press the Up/Down buttons until Trip 1 or 2 is displayed on the...

Q: Clunking noise when coming to a stop

If you have the 4WD version of the truck with CV axles in the front, a possibility is a faulty outer CV joint. Such can often be detected on visual exam and with simple tests. Failure of the outer CV...

Q: How do the sun visors work?

Your Accord is equipped with two sun visors to help reduce glare from sunlight. Using them is as easy as it gets. Just follow these steps: Fold down the sun visor. Pull the support rod out of the roof...