Q: How do I read the four-wheel drive (4WD) gauge?

How do I read the four-wheel drive (4WD) gauge?

The four-wheel drive gauge is located on the instrument panel, and displays your vehicle’s power distribution.

3. How do I read the four-wheel drive (4WD) gauge?

Q: i am going out of town for two weeks what should i do about my car battery

Hello, thank you for writing in. Your vehicle should be fine for 2 weeks. If you think there is going to be an issue, you can disconnect the battery cables so the vehicle cannot drain it. This may reset some...

Q: 4x4 not working. Replaced transfer case motor, control module, and tested the 4WD switch. Everything is good.

Hi there. The synchronizer or fork inside the transfer case may be damaged causing the transfer case to not engage the front axle. Try to put the transfer case in 4 HI and see if the vehicle is engaging. If...

Q: grinding noise while driving straight?

A possibility is a faulty wheel bearing. Less common possibilities are interference with the brake rotor and transmission failures. A faulty wheel bearing can be diagnosed, on the road, by driving the car in such a way that you "sequentially...