Q: How do I program the universal garage door opener with a fixed code?

How do I program the universal garage door opener with a fixed code?

A: Your truck has a Universal Garage Door Open...

Your truck has a Universal Garage Door Opener that makes it easier for you to open your garage door. They have a specific way to program them with a Fixed Code. To program the Universal Garage Door Opener with a Fixed Code.

1. Look under the battery cover the garage door opener transmitter to see the switch settings.

2. Write down “left button” for a switch up or positive “middle button” for a switch in the middle or neutral, and “right button” for a switch down or negative.

3. Hold down all three buttons on the Universal Garage Door Opener control panel in your truck.

4. Press the buttons in the order you wrote down the switch settings.

5. When finished, press and hold all three buttons on the Universal Garage Door Opener control panel.

6. Hold down the Function button you would like to use to control your garage door.

7. Let go of the button when the garage door moves.