Q: How do I program a fixed code garage door?

How do I program a fixed code garage door?

You can program your vehicle’s Car2U system so that you can open your garage door with your car. If you have a fixed code garage door, follow these steps to program the system: 1. Open the battery cover of your garage door transmitter. The transmitter should contain anywhere between 8 and 12 switches, each in one of three positions: on/up/+, middle/neutral/0, or down/off/-.
2. Copy the location of each switch on a piece of paper, writing “left” for on/up/+, “middle” for middle/neutral/0, and “right” for don/off/-. 3. Press and hold all three Car2U buttons for a few seconds, and then release. The indicator light will blink slowly. 4. Input the transmitter switches into the system, by pressing the left, middle, and right Car2U buttons in the order that you transcribed. This process must be completed within 150 seconds. 5. After all of the switches have been inputted, press and release all three Car2U buttons simultaneously. The indicator lights will turn on. 6. Press and hold the Car2U button that you would like to set to the garage door. The indicator light will begin blinking slowly. 7. As soon as the garage door begins to move, release the button. The indicator light will begin blinking quickly. 8. When the light stops blinking, the garage door is set. If the garage door does not work, repeat the process.