Q: How do I program a fixed code garage door?

How do I program a fixed code garage door?

3. How do I program a fixed code garage door?

Q: What does the Service Park Assist message mean?

The Service Park Assist message can appear in the driver information center (DIC). When the DIC displays this alert, then the ultrasonic rear parking assist (URPA) system is malfunctioning and the park assist feature will not work. When the URPA...

Q: Accelerating problem.

If you are having an acceleration problem then you should first have the computer diagnosed to see if the throttle position sensor is not stuck at idle position. The throttle is electronically controlled and will not allow acceleration if there...

Q: Q: How do I manually adjust the seat?

The driver and the passenger seat can both be adjusted. If you have the manual seat adjuster, follow these steps: 1. Lift up on the seat adjuster handle, which is located at the front of the seat. 2. While holding...