Q: How do I manually set the display center clock?

How do I manually set the display center clock?

3. How do I manually set the display center clock?

Q: How do I change the ringtone?

The incoming call ringtone can be chosen from three available tones. To listen to and select the different ringtones, follow these steps: Press the Setup button. Press phone, phone sound settings, ring tone, then choose the tone you'd like....

Q: Car not accelerating and sputtering

There are many reasons why your car will not accelerate. Is the Check Engine Light on? There could be a faulty sensor that is confusing the computer in your vehicle. When this happens your car will not run correctly. I...

Q: I got a oil change and now my oil has a major leak coming from the top what can this be?

You may have got oil spilled on top of the motor by whoever did the oil change. Double check the oil filter is not leaking and check oil level. If you suspect the shop did something wrong during oil change...