Q: How do I manually adjust the front seats?

How do I manually adjust the front seats?

A: The front seats can be manually adjusted to...

The front seats can be manually adjusted to help you maximize your comfort. The front passenger seat can be manually adjusted in two ways, and the driver’s seat can be adjusted in three ways:

1. To adjust the position of the seat, pull the handle underneath each seat. While pulling this handle up, push the seat forward or backward to the desired position, then release the handle.

2. To adjust the angle of the seatback, pull up on the lever on the outboard side of each seat. While pulling on the lever, adjust the seatback to your desired position, then release.

3. On the driver’s seat, you can also adjust the height of the seat. To raise the seat, pull up on the front lever on the outboard side of the seat. To lower the seat, push down on this lever.