Q: Q: How do I manually adjust the front seats?

How do I manually adjust the front seats?

3. Q: How do I manually adjust the front seats?

Q: The blower motor does not turn on and the blower resistor starts smoking

A seized blower motor can be the cause. If the motor is seized and is drawing too much current, it can damage or burn the resistor as well as other electrical components in the heating/air conditioning system. Have a certified...

Q: What tips should I know about using the TPMS?

Your car is equipped with a tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) that keeps tabs on the amount of air in each tire. However, there are a few things you should know about how it works to make sure that you’re...

Q: Try to start car, no power.

Hi there, A loose terminal will prevent the alternator from properly maintaining a charge. Also, a weak or failing alternator will cause the engine to stall when you have described as the voltage and amperage outputs would be greatly reduced...