Q: Q: How do I manually adjust the front seats?

How do I manually adjust the front seats?

3. Q: How do I manually adjust the front seats?

Q: Driver seat loose / moves slightly on acceleration and stopping.

Hi and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. The driver seat has a gear track that the seat rides on and allows the seat to move forwards and backwards. The gears are probably worn and need to be replaced. As for the...

Q: Q: Key stuck in ignition switch

Hello, I am sorry to hear about your issue, but there is a solution. More likely than not, the ignition lock cylinder will have to be replaced and a new key set programmed. Your keys can be released during the...

Q: Looking for a ohms / resistance chart for the water thermal sensor switch on a 1985 toyota celica.

Hi there. Get a digital ohm meter and check the resistance on the coolant temperature sensor (water thermal sensor). You are looking for readings that are more than 200 ohms in variance between a cold and a warm engine. If...