Q: How do I make a phone call through the infotainment system?

How do I make a phone call through the infotainment system?

Once your phone is paired to the Bluetooth system, you can make phone calls through the infotainment system. Making a phone calls takes just a few steps:

1. Press the phone button. You will have to press this button twice if the radio is playing.

2. Use the Menu or Menu/Sel knob to highlight the first digit of the number you wish to call. Then press the Menu or Menu/Sel knob to select that number.

3. Repeat step 2 for the rest of the phone number.

4. Select Call, and the number will dial.

3. How do I make a phone call through the infotainment system?