Q: How do I make a phone call through the infotainment system?

How do I make a phone call through the infotainment system?

3. How do I make a phone call through the infotainment system?

Q: How do I reactivate the audio system?

When your vehicle has been disconnected from its power Source (for instance when the battery dies or is replaced), then the audio system will need to be reactivated. Here’s how to reactivate the system: 1. Turn the ignition to On....

Q: Q: Car won't crank or start

Hello. If the engine will not try to turn over at all then the power to the start needs to be checked. If there is power to the starter and it is just not turning the engine then there may...

Q: How much does it cost to install a timing belt on a Chevrolet Cruze LS?

Billing question sent to CS for the cost of replacing a timing belt on a 2013 Chevrolet Cruze LS.