Q: How do I get to a 2004 Lincoln Navigator reverse light to change it?

asked by on December 31, 2016

How do I get to it, it's in the lift gate?

Reverse Light Bulb Replacement $82.24 - $103.84 Get a Quote

Unfortunately, the rear hatch panel will need to be removed in order to gain access to the reverse light. This panel can be removed by loosening any screws that attach it to the vehicle. Then you can use a small pry bar or door panel removal tool to pry the panel off the door. Once the panel is removed the reverse light should be very easy to access. There may also be some electrical connectors that will need to be disconnected in order to remove the panel cover. If you are unsure about this repair, consider YourMechanic as a certified technician can come to your home or office to replace your reverse light.