Q: how do I get the wiper switch off 2014 promaster

Wiper switch does not work. Wipers go when lever is pulled for wash cycle.

3. how do I get the wiper switch off 2014 promaster

Q: High beam headlight not working properly.

Hi there. The multifunction switch is not working and needs replaced. Check the fuses are good, but if the high beams works on the temporally side of the switch, then the fuse to the headlights is working. The switch has...

Q: 2014 Dodge Durango Limited. Sometimes when i start my car the AC will not come on, then about 5-15 minutes later it start working

Hi there. In many cases, when you have problems with the AC turning on, it's caused by a faulty electrical relay or the AC switch itself being faulty. This is a problem that will progressively get worse, so it's best...

Q: What materials do you need to do an oil and oil filter change?

In order of importance, you need safety glasses, nitrile gloves (or like gloves that will effectively keep used oil off your skin), a low capacity torque wrench (to re-tighten the drain plug typically to 18 ft. lbs., but see your...