Q: how do I get the wiper switch off 2014 promaster

Wiper switch does not work. Wipers go when lever is pulled for wash cycle.

Hello, thank you for writing in. Typically you want to start by disconnecting the battery and cutting power to the switch. Then you must access the combination (also known as multi-function) switch by removing the dashboard panels and steering column covers in that area. There will be a few screws that release it. Then locate the switch and disconnect its electrical connections. You may then unscrew the unit self and carefully remove it from the steering column. Simply reverse the steps to reinstall the new switch. Make sure to follow any further instructions that come with the replacement unit. For more help, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.