Q: How do I get the best fuel economy out of a car?

How do I get the best fuel economy out of a car?

3. How do I get the best fuel economy out of a car?

Q: Can you operate safely with the trunk lid open?

Having the trunk open while the engine is running is not a wise idea, although it may be necessary in some instances. Your car’s exhaust contains carbon monoxide, which is toxic and cannot be seen or smelled. If the trunk...

Q: No power lugged down and burning way to much fuel along with back fire in air breather

Hello. From what you describe it would appear that your vehicle is running rich, which can be caused by a wide variety of issues. A few common causes are a faulty fuel pressure regulator, leaky fuel injectors, a bad fuel...

Q: Car jerks hard when put in reverse

If your car jerks when you put it into reverse, that could possibly be caused by your motor mounts. Worn motor mounts will not support the engine, and it will move when throttle is applied. I would recommend having a...