Q: How do I get my Hyundai sonata 2006 v6 to start working after replacing the top gasket and ring?

My Hyundai sonata 2006 v6 couldn't start after the top gasket and ring was replaced

Hi there. It sounds like you are talking about replacing the valve cover gasket and o-rings in the middle around the spark plug holes. If so, then look for any camshaft position sensors being unplugged or any ground wire disconnected. If you are referring to the intake manifold, use a vacuum gauge and check to see if the engine has a vacuum leak. If you need further assistance with your engine not starting after putting gaskets on the engine, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. How do I get my Hyundai sonata 2006 v6 to start working after replacing the top gasket and ring?