Q: Q: How do I fold up the rear seats?

How do I fold up the rear seats?

3. Q: How do I fold up the rear seats?

Q: Q: How do I install a head restraint?

The front head restraints, and the rear center head restraint can be removed. After being removed, these head restraints will need to be reinstalled. Installing one of the head restraints takes only a few seconds: 1. Insert the head restraint...

Q: Truck dies when not on the throttle.

Hello. A few things I would check are the timing, the idle air control valve, and the condition of the vacuum hoses. Retarded ignition timing can sometimes cause low throttle issues, and can definitely cause stalling. The idle air control...

Q: What does the small light indicator mean?

The small light indicator is located on the instrument panel. This light illuminates when the headlights have been turned to the small light position.