Q: Q: How do I fold up the rear seats?

How do I fold up the rear seats?

3. Q: How do I fold up the rear seats?

Q: Car seat cooling system doesn't cool

Like the mechanic said, you only have a blower that blows air into the bottom of the seat, so if it is hot under the seat, then it blows hot air. Once the interior gets cooled down, then turn on...

Q: Truck has a problem with the crankshaft

I would need more information to know the exact nature of the problem. However, if you believe you are experiencing a problem with the crankshaft, this may show itself as a harmonic vibration that becomes more pronounced when you rev...

Q: Q: How do I break in the car?

If your car is new, you will need to break it in. Here are some guidelines to follow: 1. For the first 500 miles, avoid towing a trailer. 2. For the first 1,200 miles, avoid overly quick starts, or hard...