Q: Q: How do I fold up the rear seats?

How do I fold up the rear seats?

3. Q: How do I fold up the rear seats?

Q: How do I set the seat belts in automatic locking mode?

Automatic locking mode is a feature that keeps the seat belts from having any slack. This feature should always be used when attaching a child restraint system. To set the system, follow these steps: 1. Buckle the seat belt. 2....

Q: Q: How do I calibrate the compass?

The Compass will help you navigate. If the Compass can be calibrated at any time as long as all electrical accessories are off, the doors are closed, and you are in an open area away from steel structures. From there...

Q: What does the open door Warning Light mean?

The open door Warning Light is located on the instrument panel, and is accompanied by a buzzer. This light will illuminate when one or more of the doors are not completely closed. Check all of the doors and the trunk,...