Q: How do I fold the outside rear view mirrors?

How do I fold the outside rear view mirrors?

A: If you are trying to fit in a tight space o...

If you are trying to fit in a tight space or worried about someone knocking off your outside rear view mirror, you can fold it in.

1. Push the mirror in towards the vehicle door.

2. Pull the mirror back out in place before driving.

Q: How do I adjust the steering wheel of a 2012 Toyota RAV4?

It’s important that you have the right position and the right grip on the steering wheel at all times. Because drivers are different heights and have longer or shorter reaches, your vehicle is equipped with an adjustable steering wheel. It...

Q: How can I adjust the steering wheel?

You can adjust the position of the steering wheel to make it more comfortable to drive, especially on long trips. Push the lever under the steering wheel down as you hold the wheel. Move the steering wheel vertically or...

Q: How do I adjust the electric side view mirrors?

The side view mirrors provide important visibility to you when you are driving. Before driving, you should always adjust the side view mirrors so that you have maximum visibility. The electric side view mirrors are controlled with the Mirror switch,...