Q: How do I fold the outside rear view mirrors?

How do I fold the outside rear view mirrors?

A: If you are trying to fit in a tight space o...

If you are trying to fit in a tight space or worried about someone knocking off your outside rear view mirror, you can fold it in.

1. Push the mirror in towards the vehicle door.

2. Pull the mirror back out in place before driving.

Q: How do I adjust the rearview mirror?

Having a clear, unobstructed view out the back window of your car is vital. You need to see behind you while you’re on the road, when you’re backing out of a parking space and more. Whether you have a manual...

Q: Car will not start

This is common actually when a head gasket is damaged. There are a few things that could be wrong including the piston compression, ignition timing, problems with the distributor or distributor cap, or misalignment with the timing chain. It's also...

Q: How do I use the sun visor mirror?

Each sun visor has a mirror on the face. To access this mirror, fold the sun visor down, and lift the face of the mirror open.