Q: How do I fold the outside rear view mirrors?

How do I fold the outside rear view mirrors?

If you are trying to fit in a tight space or worried about someone knocking off your outside rear view mirror, you can fold it in.

1. Push the mirror in towards the vehicle door.

2. Pull the mirror back out in place before driving.

3. How do I fold the outside rear view mirrors?

Q: How do I clean the sun roof seal?

If your power sun roof is having a hard time opening or closing, or is making strange noises while doing so, it’s a good idea to clean it. This will increase the health and life of your sun roof. To...

Q: Engine burning too much oil? Has no leaks at all. But I have to take it in every 2500 to 3000 miles 2007 Toyota Camry

Hi there - if your engine is using less than 1 quart every 2500-3000 miles, this is considered normal by most technicians, even if in stop-and-go environments. A "low oil " light comes on when only 1/2 qt low (or...

Q: trying to remove the passenger wing mirror cover

The first thing to do is to fold the mirror assembly in toward the car to access the back side. Then use a medium flat tip screw driver and insert it about three inches into the half moon hole near...