Q: How do I fold the outside rear view mirrors?

How do I fold the outside rear view mirrors?

A: If you are trying to fit in a tight space o...

If you are trying to fit in a tight space or worried about someone knocking off your outside rear view mirror, you can fold it in.

1. Push the mirror in towards the vehicle door.

2. Pull the mirror back out in place before driving.

Q: What tips should I follow when operating the heating and air conditioning system?

While using your heating and air conditioning system isn’t particularly complicated, there are a few things you should know to get the most comfort and performance out of it. Follow these simple Tips Use the defrost to eliminate moisture/fog...

Q: Car cranks, but will not start.

No start conditions are some of my favorite to diagnose. A car needs 3 things to run. Gas, air and spark. If one of those is missing the magic doesn't happen. We know you have fuel in your tank, but...

Q: How do you work the manual rearview mirror?

Your car’s rearview mirror provides essential visibility out of the back window. However, you will need to adjust it periodically, as well as after anyone else has driven the car. Here’s what you need to do: Grasp the mirror...