Q: How do I fold the outside rear view mirrors?

How do I fold the outside rear view mirrors?

If you are trying to fit in a tight space or worried about someone knocking off your outside rear view mirror, you can fold it in.

1. Push the mirror in towards the vehicle door.

2. Pull the mirror back out in place before driving.

Q: How do I use the PowerFold third row seats?

The PowerFold third row seats fold down automatically with the push of a button. To use the PowerFold feature, press any of the four Seat Selection buttons. Tip The shifter must be in P, and the trunk must be open...

Q: Smells like burning oil

It sounds like you have been doing your best to keep your car running top notch! Sometimes even with our best efforts, problems can arise from certain cars, which are often of no fault of the owner. From the description...

Q: How do I adjust the side view mirrors of a 2012 Toyota RAV4?

Like your rearview mirror, it’s important that you’re able to adjust your side view mirrors correctly. They should be adjusted so that you see almost nothing of your vehicle, and are able to see the cars behind and to the...