Q: How do I fold the outside rear view mirrors?

How do I fold the outside rear view mirrors?

A: If you are trying to fit in a tight space o...

If you are trying to fit in a tight space or worried about someone knocking off your outside rear view mirror, you can fold it in.

1. Push the mirror in towards the vehicle door.

2. Pull the mirror back out in place before driving.

Q: What does the Brake Light mean on the dash?

Your car’s brake system is essential to safety, and that means you need information about what’s going on with it at all times. The Brake Light on the dash is designed to turn on under a couple of different situations....

Q: Can too much transmission fluid cause speedometer malfunctions?

Hi there. In most cases when you overfill the transmission fluid it can cause excessive foaming of the fluid or possible internal component failure due to excessive pressure inside the hydraulic lines. Sensors like the speed sensors however are rarely...

Q: How Do I Use a Blind Spot Mirror?

If you’ve never used blind spot mirrors on a vehicle you’ve driven, they can be a bit disorienting while getting used to them. The convex shape provides a wider field of view and shows objects, cars, and curbs you otherwise...