Q: How do I fold the outside rear view mirrors?

How do I fold the outside rear view mirrors?

3. How do I fold the outside rear view mirrors?

Q: What can cause the smart key to not work?

There are a few things that will keep the smart key from operating properly: 1. Another smart key is near the vehicle. 2. A mobile transmitter, such as a cell phone, is too close to the smart key. 3. A...

Q: Noise when turning the steering on motion 2007 Toyota Camry

Hello - your symptoms suggest worn strut bearings, which can make the noises you describe when turning the steering wheel. These components are especially sensitive to doing this in colder weather. I would recommend a suspension inspection by a mobile,...

Q: Is it possible to install power mirrors on a Lexus GS 350 2013

Hi there. It is possible to install power mirrors on this vehicle, it just depends on what style you are looking for. Your car should come standard with power mirrors, But if it does not have folding mirrors then that...