Q: How do I fold the outside rear view mirrors?

How do I fold the outside rear view mirrors?

If you are trying to fit in a tight space or worried about someone knocking off your outside rear view mirror, you can fold it in.

1. Push the mirror in towards the vehicle door.

2. Pull the mirror back out in place before driving.

Q: The vdc light and service engine lights came on, car started missing and then died?

Hi there. The VDC (vehicle dynamic control) and service engine lights coming on, is an indication there is a fault or faults recognized. The engine misfires, then died, and sluggishness are likely the fault(s) recognized. Turning the ignition switch off...

Q: There's a leak in my fuel pump, in between the fuel line and pump.

Hello and thank you for contacting YourMechanic. Pressurize the fuel system and check all of the lines for any fuel leaking. Then clean off the lines and use a flashlight to check for any pin holes or cracks on the...

Q: How do I adjust the side view mirrors?

The side view mirrors provide extra visibility for a driver. Before driving, you should always adjust your side view mirrors so that they are in the ideal location to aid your visibility. Adjusting the mirrors is easy: 1. Locate the...