Q: How do I fold the outside rear view mirrors?

How do I fold the outside rear view mirrors?

A: If you are trying to fit in a tight space o...

If you are trying to fit in a tight space or worried about someone knocking off your outside rear view mirror, you can fold it in.

1. Push the mirror in towards the vehicle door.

2. Pull the mirror back out in place before driving.

Q: How do you adjust the manual driver seat in a 2012 Toyota RAV4?

If your car has manual controls for the driver seat, you can adjust a lot of different things in order to get the right position for driving, as well as the comfort you want. Here’s what you need to do:...

Q: How do I use the radio?

Listening to the radio makes the time more enjoyable when you’re traveling, especially on long trips. Press the Power button on the left side of the radio display to turn on the radio. Turn the Power button to the...

Q: How do I find the vanity mirror?

The vanity mirrors exist on both sun visors. To access the mirror, pull down the sun visor so that it faces you. Then, open the cover to the mirror.