Q: How do I fold the outside rear view mirrors?

How do I fold the outside rear view mirrors?

If you are trying to fit in a tight space or worried about someone knocking off your outside rear view mirror, you can fold it in.

1. Push the mirror in towards the vehicle door.

2. Pull the mirror back out in place before driving.

3. How do I fold the outside rear view mirrors?

Q: Number 3 cylinder misfire..antifreeze leak through thermostat housing..

Hi there. The thermostat leak should be easy to solve for a professional mechanic to repair, as they'll replace the thermostat housing itself during a thermostat replacement. The misfire issue should be inspected by a mobile mechanic by having them...

Q: Car won't start

There are a lot of reason why your vehicle won't start. The battery could be dead, not powering up the starter, which is needed in order to start the car. There also could be a lack of fuel from a...

Q: What Dangers Are Caused by Hanging Things From the Rearview Mirror?

The first danger that should be considered is the fact that items on the rearview mirror are a distraction. Depending on the object they can partly obscure your view. Visibility is a main concern as well as depending on the...