Q: How do I fold the outside rear view mirrors?

How do I fold the outside rear view mirrors?

A: If you are trying to fit in a tight space o...

If you are trying to fit in a tight space or worried about someone knocking off your outside rear view mirror, you can fold it in.

1. Push the mirror in towards the vehicle door.

2. Pull the mirror back out in place before driving.

Q: How do I replace the key transmitter battery?

If the key transmitter battery dies, it will need to be replace. To do so, follow these steps: 1. Use a coin to twist the slot near the key ring. This will remove the battery case. 2. Remove the rubber...

Q: Camry 2008 Check Engine Light coming on and no acceleration above 20 km

Hello - the lack of acceleration or speed over 20kpm is classic behavior for a failed throttle position sensor. I would find out specifically what codes are now being set before spending any more money on parts or repair. Most...

Q: Replacement cost for driver's side rear view mirror GMC Envoy XL 2003

Billing question sent to CS for replacement cost of a rear view mirror.