Q: How do I fold the outside rear view mirrors?

How do I fold the outside rear view mirrors?

If you are trying to fit in a tight space or worried about someone knocking off your outside rear view mirror, you can fold it in.

1. Push the mirror in towards the vehicle door.

2. Pull the mirror back out in place before driving.

Q: Grinding noise coming from the front.

Hi - with the water you see under your vehicle and the grinding noise is a good indication that your water pump needs to be replaced. The grinding noise is the bearing starting to fail. Trembling and shaking while braking...

Q: I'm trying to figure out if it's my transmission or axle (or both)

Hello. Typically an axle will not cause this unless it completely broke. If that occurred, you would have had an extremely loud noise followed with a grinding and knocking noise every time you tried moving the vehicle. It sounds like...

Q: How do I use the automatic anti-glare feature on the rear view mirror?

The rear view mirror provides added visibility out of the rear window. However, when driving at night, the headlights from other vehicles can reflect off of your mirror with large amounts of glare, which greatly decreases your visibility. The rear...