Q: Q: How do I fold down the rear seatbacks?

How do I fold down the rear seatbacks?

3. Q: How do I fold down the rear seatbacks?

Q: I have a 2012 Chrysler 200 when first starting the car the battery light comes on but after I restart it it stays off for the day

Hi Quintina. Thanks for contacting us today. It's quite possible that some of one of the electrical connections or battery cables might be either loose or corroded, causing a poor electrical connection. It could also be a faulty crankshaft or...

Q: Trouble Starting, and sometimes doesn't start at all - Dies at idle from time to time.

Hello. Cleaning the throttle body and idle valve may have been needed, but the intermittent starting and dying symptom can be the camshaft and crankshaft sensors. These are the codes P0335 and P0340. The code P0446 can be from the...

Q: Third row seat not going down in 2007 Mercury Mountaineer

Hi. There are two 30 amp fuses that control the rear seats. Fuse 5 controls the left and fuse 12 controls the right rear folding seat. These fuses will need to be checked along with the relays that control each...