Q: Q: How do I fold down the rear seatbacks?

How do I fold down the rear seatbacks?

3. Q: How do I fold down the rear seatbacks?

Q: Car has electrical problems and starting issues

My guess is that the problem is with the body control module (BCM). The BCM functions as the power mode master (PMM). In this role, it receives an input from the ignition switch when the key is turned to the...

Q: Temperature gauge jumping around?

Hi There, It sounds like you may have a faulty coolant temperature sensor. The coolant temperature sensor, is a sensor that reads the engine coolant temperature and sends a signal to the engine control module, or ECM, to control other...

Q: How do you fold down the rear seats in a 2012 Ford Escape?

Your car is equipped with folding rear seats. This provides a great deal more room for carrying larger items or lots of cargo, at the cost of eliminating seating in the back. Here’s what you need to do: Make...