Q: Q: How do I fix this

My cars having an idle issue it will not idle what do I do? Also I have black smoke coming from my exhaust and I don't know what to do to fix that? And then I have gas in my oil and I don't know how that got there how do I fix all three of these problems?

Hi there. It does sound like the vehicle is running excessively rich, but the question is why is it running so rich that fuel is accumulating in the oil? Fuel in the oil means that the cylinder walls are being washed of any lubricant and the piston rings are running dry. There are a multitude of reasons as to why your vehicle is running like it is. Is the check engine light on? This would be a good start as codes lead us in the right direction. I strongly suggest having a qualified technician perform an inspection to avoid replacing unnecessary parts. Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with a car runs rough inspection and an oil change service.

3. Q: How do I fix this