Q: How do I find the owner’s manual?

How do I find the owner’s manual?

3. How do I find the owner’s manual?

Q: Q: Brake lights

If you did not check the bulbs themselves before changing the brake light switch, you might want to start there. Blown brake light bulbs can actually cause the ESC light to come on, so make sure that the bulbs are...

Q: Looking for location of multi axis acceleration module for a 2017 dodge ram 3500

Also known as a dynamics sensor - this is located on the floor panel transmission tunnel under the center floor console (or if equipped with a bench seat, under the front center seat section) next to the Occupant Restraint Controller....

Q: Car won't start, ETC and Check Engine light on

Hi there: Today's modern cars, trucks and SUV's are incredibly complex that are monitored by multiple sensors and electrical components. If one of these components detects a fault, it will illuminate the check engine light. However, it's very common that...