Q: How do I find the cup holders?

How do I find the cup holders?

3. How do I find the cup holders?

Q: What is the light reminder?

The light reminder exists to tell you when you have left the lights on. If you turn your vehicle off, and open the driver’s door, but have not turn off the lights, then a buzzer will sound to alert you....

Q: What tips should I know about using the air conditioner?

While your air conditioner is pretty simple to operate, there are a few things that you’ll need to know in order to ensure that you’re using it correctly and to avoid using it incorrectly. Here’s what you should know: ...

Q: My 2012 ram 2500 started over heating just had my water pump replaced around a month ago. I think it's my thermostat. How can I tell?

Hi there. First check the cooling system and see if the coolant is low. Top off all fluids that are low that could cause the engine to overheat. To check to see if the thermostat is working, feel the upper...