Q: How do I fast-forward or reverse through an iPod song?

How do I fast-forward or reverse through an iPod song?

3. How do I fast-forward or reverse through an iPod song?

Q: How do I use the automatic anti-glare feature on the rear view mirror?

The rear view mirror provides added visibility out of the rear window. However, when driving at night, the headlights from other vehicles can reflect off of your mirror with large amounts of glare, which greatly decreases your visibility. The rear...

Q: Q: How do you adjust the sound?

Your car’s radio offers a number of different functions, including the ability to adjust the sound to your tastes and preferences. Here’s how to do it: Press the audio button. It will display the various functions you can adjust,...

Q: Belts are cracked and need replacing, okay to leave off a/c belt?

Hello. If the belt driving the A/C compressor only drives the A/C compressor and nothing else, you can remove it with no consequences. The fan shroud is not optional equipment however as it has both a cooling system function and...