Q: How do I do a safety check for the seatbelts?

How do I do a safety check for the seatbelts?

3. How do I do a safety check for the seatbelts?

Q: I have a 1990 Chevy 4x4 short wheel base step side with an automatic transmission.

If the front drive shaft is spinning and not able to be engaged, then the chain in the transfer case could be broken. For the transmission to be in neutral in all the gears, but lock up in the park...

Q: Power steering pump on 2012 Acura TL needs to be replaced. Due to location a power bar also needs to be replaced. Cost over $3,000. Is this a good price?

Question sent to CS for a quote on replacing the power steering motor, programming, and replacing an electrical component attached to the motor. This is in comparison to a quote that was given for the parts and labor.

Q: Q: How do I turn on the fog lights?

The fog lights are an important safety feature that give your vehicle added visibility in foggy conditions. These lights are controlled by the fog lamp band, which is located on the turn signal lever. To turn on the fog lamps,...