Q: How do I display the fuel history?

How do I display the fuel history?

3. How do I display the fuel history?

Q: Speedometer going on and off

From the symptoms you describe, it would appear that the problem you are experiencing is indeed electrical in nature. As electrical problems are often times difficult to diagnose, I would recommend having a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic,...

Q: What does the electric power steering Warning Light mean?

The electric power steering Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. When this light illuminates, there is a problem with the power steering system, and the system will automatically shut down. When the power steering shuts down, it will...

Q: Van not starting - 1996 Ford E-150 Econoline Club Wagon

The fuel pressure would need to be checked to see if the fuel pump relay or pump has gone bad. The relay is near the battery under the plastic cover with the computer relay. If you would like, a certified...