Q: How do I display the fuel history?

How do I display the fuel history?

3. How do I display the fuel history?

Q: Possible starter replacement.

If the starter needed replacement the symptoms you would have would be that all the lights and electrical functions of the vehicle would still work correctly and when you tried to start the engine your'd hear only a slight click...

Q: How do I use the Instantaneous Fuel Economy setting?

The driver information center (DIC) provides a large amount of information to the driver. At any time, you can select what information you would like the DIC to display. To select the Instantaneous Fuel Economy setting, press the Menu button...

Q: Broken lever to let my backseats down

Hello, thank you for writing in. The plastic lever that you have access to is simply a handle for the mechanism inside that releases the seat. You have to manually release that mechanism with another tool, depending on what you...