Q: How do I dial a number using the phonebook?

How do I dial a number using the phonebook?

A: When using a Bluetooth paired device, you c...

When using a Bluetooth paired device, you can dial a number that is saved in the phonebook with just a few steps:

1. Press the off-hook button to enter Phone mode.

2. Choose speed dial then select the contact.

Q: How do I adjust the traction control?

The traction control has two settings: always on, and user selectable. When set to always on, the traction control will remain on at all times. When set to user selectable, the traction control will stay on until the Traction Control...

Q: What does the NO MUSIC USB error mean?

When you connect a USB device to your sound system and receive the “NO MUSIC USB” error, it means that the device does not have any compatible MP3 or WMA music tracks on it. If it fails the first...

Q: engine Lopes or runs rougheven after changing plugs in coils

Hi there. What codes are currently being stored in the engine computer? What test did the ignition coil fail to determine it was at fault? One of the things that does get overlooked when these vehicles have high mileage misfires...