Q: How do I dial a number using the phonebook?

How do I dial a number using the phonebook?

A: When using a Bluetooth paired device, you c...

When using a Bluetooth paired device, you can dial a number that is saved in the phonebook with just a few steps:

1. Press the off-hook button to enter Phone mode.

2. Choose speed dial then select the contact.

Q: How do I transfer contacts to the phonebook?

You can transfer contacts directly from your cell phone to the Bluetooth phonebook. To do so, follow these easy steps: 1. Press the Phone Send button. 2. Following the tone, say “Phonebook”. 3. Following the prompt, say “Transfer Entry”. 4....

Q: How do I use an MP3 playlist?

Your vehicle is capable of playing MP3 discs as well as CDs. If you have an MP3 disc with a playlist or a folder on it, you can play that playlist by doing the following: With the MP3 inserted...

Q: My truck wont go in gear and the pedal feels very weak. Just replace the clutch. It was running for 2 days till my gears wouldnt

This can be related to many potential issues; however, one that is somewhat common is the deterioration of the transmission gear synchronizers. These are small fork-shaped components that assist the transmission from going in and out of gear. When these...