Q: How do I dial a number using the phonebook?

How do I dial a number using the phonebook?

When using a Bluetooth paired device, you can dial a number that is saved in the phonebook with just a few steps:

1. Press the off-hook button to enter Phone mode.

2. Choose speed dial then select the contact.

3. How do I dial a number using the phonebook?

Q: How do I use the sunvisor?

The sun visor is a safety feature that can help keep sunlight and glare out of your eyes. There is a sunvisor above both the driver’s and the front passenger’s seat. To use the sunvisor, simply unfold it towards the...

Q: How do I use the station lists?

The station lists can help you find a radio station that you would like to listen to. The list will display all of the available radio stations. You can use the station lists by rotating the Menu or Menu/Sel knob...

Q: The car wont start it is completely dead

This may be a bad ground connection. The fact that it was installed and worked correctly and then quit working suggests that you may have a bad wiring or ground connection. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come...