Q: How do I dial a number using the phonebook?

How do I dial a number using the phonebook?

When using a Bluetooth paired device, you can dial a number that is saved in the phonebook with just a few steps:

1. Press the off-hook button to enter Phone mode.

2. Choose speed dial then select the contact.

Q: How do I select a paired phone to use through the Bluetooth system?

It is very easy to pair your phone that you would like to be used by the Bluetooth system. Simply press the phone button and choose the correct device.

Q: How do I choose the radio mode?

Your radio can play in AM, FM1, or FM2. Depending on the setup of your sound system, either press the button that corresponds to the radio mode you wish to use, or press the RADIO button until the correct mode...

Q: Changed battery car starts but wont shift out of park

Hi there. Although it's very rare, it is possible that you may have damaged the ECU or the main electrical relay when you hooked up the battery after removal. To be honest, without being there to complete a diagnostic inspection,...