Q: How do I dial a number using the phonebook?

How do I dial a number using the phonebook?

A: When using a Bluetooth paired device, you c...

When using a Bluetooth paired device, you can dial a number that is saved in the phonebook with just a few steps:

1. Press the off-hook button to enter Phone mode.

2. Choose speed dial then select the contact.

Q: How do I open the trunk from inside the car?

Your trunk can be opened from inside the vehicle. To do so, lift up on the Trunk Release switch, which is located below the driver’s seat, near the door.

Q: How do I select a list from my iPod?

You can choose which list you want to play from your iPod. Turn the right knob from the display to show the selection list. Press this same knob when you find the list you want. Continue this process to...

Q: How do I install an ashtray?

You can install an ashtray in one of the front cup holders in the center console. Tip Keep the ashtray closed when you aren’t using it and make sure all matches or cigarettes have been completely extinguished before closing the...