Q: How do I dial a number using the phonebook?

How do I dial a number using the phonebook?

When using a Bluetooth paired device, you can dial a number that is saved in the phonebook with just a few steps:

1. Press the off-hook button to enter Phone mode.

2. Choose speed dial then select the contact.

3. How do I dial a number using the phonebook?

Q: How do I adjust the tone?

Adjusting the tone in your infotainment system is easy, and can greatly improve your listening experience. Just follow these steps: Press the Tone button on the infotainment system. Turn the Menu or Menu/Sel knob to highlight Treble, Midrange, or...

Q: How do you choose a file from a folder’s audio system?

Your car’s radio is capable of playing a number of different disc types, including those with folders (MP3 and WMA files, for instance). Once you insert the disc, here’s how to cycle through the different folders and listen to the...

Q: Need to know what to do with these codes generated

All the generated codes will need further inspection from a mechanic. The P0300, P0301, and P0305 are all misfires in the engine and could also cause some of the additional codes. You will need to have a diagnostics done and...