Q: How do I dial a number using the phonebook?

How do I dial a number using the phonebook?

When using a Bluetooth paired device, you can dial a number that is saved in the phonebook with just a few steps:

1. Press the off-hook button to enter Phone mode.

2. Choose speed dial then select the contact.

Q: How do I quickly defrost the windshield?

If you need to defrost the windshield in a hurry, you can do so. Simply turn the Air Flow Control dial to Defroster, turn the Fan Speed Control dial to maximum, and turn the Temperature Control dial to hot. When...

Q: How are MP3 tracks and folders organized in the audio system?

Your car’s audio system is capable of recognizing MP3 files and folder when loaded on a CD-R or CD-RW. It offers two different ways to play those files: Track Mode: This is the default method. The system will automatically...

Q: What keys are provided with the vehicle?

If the vehicle doesn’t have a smart key system, you’ll have two master keys, a valet key and a key number plate. If your system has a wireless remote control function, the two master keys will come with Remote Control...