Q: How do I dial a number using the phonebook?

How do I dial a number using the phonebook?

When using a Bluetooth paired device, you can dial a number that is saved in the phonebook with just a few steps:

1. Press the off-hook button to enter Phone mode.

2. Choose speed dial then select the contact.

3. How do I dial a number using the phonebook?

Q: How do I personalize the remote locking, unlocking, starting settings?

You can customize many of your vehicle’s settings using the vehicle personalization system. One of the areas of the vehicle that you can customize is the remote locking, unlocking, and starting settings. To adjust these features, use the audio system...

Q: How do I use the station lists?

The station lists can help you find a radio station that you would like to listen to. The list will display all of the available radio stations. You can use the station lists by rotating the Menu or Menu/Sel knob...

Q: Overheating and then goes down to normal

There are two principal possibilities that would explain what you are seeing. If the dash gauge stays in the overheating (red) zone for literally seconds, that would suggest that the gauge, sending unit and/or wiring has a fault. Typically, if...