Q: How do I dial a number using the phonebook?

How do I dial a number using the phonebook?

A: When using a Bluetooth paired device, you c...

When using a Bluetooth paired device, you can dial a number that is saved in the phonebook with just a few steps:

1. Press the off-hook button to enter Phone mode.

2. Choose speed dial then select the contact.

Q: How do I select the distance and fuel units?

The units of measurement for your distance and fuel can be personalized with just a few steps: 1. Press the Trip Computer switch until the settings menu shows up. 2. Rotate the Trip Computer switch to Units, then press the...

Q: How do I change the radio station?

There are three ways to change the radio station. Rotate the TUNE/SCROLL button. Rotating the button to the right will take you to a higher radio number, while rotating the knob to the left will lower the frequency. ...

Q: Tire hitting coilovers

Hello. Unfortunately, if the tires are hitting the coils, new struts, and coils will not fix this. The clearance of the tire from the coils comes from the offset of the wheels. Larger aftermarket wheels will allow this to occur....