Q: How do I dial a number using the phonebook?

How do I dial a number using the phonebook?

A: When using a Bluetooth paired device, you c...

When using a Bluetooth paired device, you can dial a number that is saved in the phonebook with just a few steps:

1. Press the off-hook button to enter Phone mode.

2. Choose speed dial then select the contact.

Q: How do I adjust the fan?

The fan control knob controls the speed at which the interior fan blows hot or cold air into the cabin. The fan control knob is located at the right end of the climate controls. Turn the knob clockwise to increase...

Q: How do I turn on shuffle?

When in shuffle mode, the audio system will play all of the songs on the disc in random mode. You can turn on shuffle very easily: 1. Press the Setup button. 2. Rotate the selector knob to RDM IN DISC...

Q: Right front brake?? comes on when turning on a left hand curve in the road. not every curve but always the same curve.

This is definitely an odd symptom, however it sounds like there may potentially be a brake line (possibly to the right side caliper) being pinched or hung up causing the caliper to grab when turning left. This is something that...