Q: How do I dial a number using the phonebook?

How do I dial a number using the phonebook?

A: When using a Bluetooth paired device, you c...

When using a Bluetooth paired device, you can dial a number that is saved in the phonebook with just a few steps:

1. Press the off-hook button to enter Phone mode.

2. Choose speed dial then select the contact.

Q: Interior lights flickering

The problem most likely stems from the main power relay box having shorts or loose connections, causing the interior control module to become erratic. It could also be that the battery is not being charged, or making good connections to...

Q: How do I skip a CD track?

Press the Up or Right button (depending on your model) for less than 1.5 seconds to skip to the next track on a CD, or press the Down or Left button for less than 1.5 seconds to restart the current...

Q: Turn signal blinks then shuts off

Hi, thanks for writing in. Without knowing what specific vehicle you have, it still sounds like a bad signal or bad flasher relay. It is typically located under the driver's side dash area or fuse box. If you would like...