Q: How do I dial a number using the phonebook?

How do I dial a number using the phonebook?

When using a Bluetooth paired device, you can dial a number that is saved in the phonebook with just a few steps:

1. Press the off-hook button to enter Phone mode.

2. Choose speed dial then select the contact.

Q: How do I manually adjust the front seats in a 2012 Hyundai Elantra?

The position of the front seats can be adjusted, so that the front passenger is comfortable, and the driver is in an ideal driving position. The front seats can be adjusted in three different ways: 1. Both seats can be...

Q: How do I turn on the audio system?

To turn on the audio system, press the Power button. Press this button a second time to turn off the audio system.

Q: Overheating when fans off

Hello! It sounds like the system is working properly. The fans are designed to turn on when the engine reaches a certain temperature. However if the fans do not work properly the vehicle will overheat. If the vehicle has an...