Q: How do I delete an image file that can be used as a wallpaper?

How do I delete an image file that can be used as a wallpaper?

A: You can select which wallpaper you want to ...

You can select which wallpaper you want to use as the backdrop for the multi-information display screen, and you can also delete available wallpaper images by doing the following: 1. Turn the ignition to On, while making sure the vehicle is completely stopped. 2. Press the Menu button. 3. Use the +/- buttons to highlight Customize Settings, then press Source. 4. Use the +/- buttons to highlight Display Setup, then press Source. 5. Use the +/- buttons to highlight Delete Wallpaper, then press Source. 6. Use the +/- buttons to highlight Image 1, Image 2, or Image 3, then press Source.