Q: How do I change the iPod play mode with the multi-information display?

How do I change the iPod play mode with the multi-information display?

When you are playing an iPod through the audio system, you can adjust the play mode via the multi-information display: 1. Press the Setup button. 2. Rotate the selector knob until it highlights Play Mode, then press the selector knob. 3. Rotate the selector knob until it highlights the play mode you wish to use, then press the selector knob. The available play modes are Normal Play, Shuffle Off, Shuffle, Shuffle Albums, Repeat Off, and Repeat One Track.

• How do I change the iPod play mode with the multi-information display?