Q: How do I cancel the cruise control in a 2012 Nissan Rogue?

How do I cancel the cruise control?

A: There are three different ways to cancel th...

There are three different ways to cancel the cruise control: 1. Press the brake pedal. This will cancel the cruise control, but the speed will remain set. Press the Accelerate/Resume button to resume the set speed. 2. Push the Cancel button. This will cancel the cruise control, but the speed will remain set. Press the Accelerate/Resume button to resume the set speed. 3. Press the On/Off button. This will turn off the cruise control system.