Q: How do I automatically calibrate the compass?

How do I automatically calibrate the compass?

3. How do I automatically calibrate the compass?

Q: How do I find the tire identification number (TIN)?

The tire identification number (TIN) helps you know what specifications your tires are. This is very important when the time comes to replace your tires. Your TIN is located along the outside of each wheel; however, if it is worn...

Q: Rear pinion seal leaking. Would i also need to change the flange?

The flange is integral with a splined yoke. The yoke segment (of the flange/yoke) has a precision, machined, highly polished surface which mates with the rubber seal. Since the rubber seal is spring loaded and is under tension against the...

Q: How do I change the radio station using the steering wheel controls?

The steering wheel controls allow you to adjust the sound system without ever taking your hands off of the wheel. The controls are on the back of the steering wheel, with switches on each side. When the radio is on,...