Q: How do I automatically calibrate the compass?

How do I automatically calibrate the compass?

3. How do I automatically calibrate the compass?

Q: How do you change from high to low beam headlights?

Your Altima has both high and low beam functionality. This applies whether you have halogen bulbs or xenon bulbs. Changing from one to the other is easy. Here’s how: Push the headlight lever forward to change from your low...

Q: Heater stopped working, where’s the problem?

The best solution for this issue is to replace your Heater, Vent and A/C (HVAC) housing. A little explanation is needed here. Inside that housing are several doors that direct airflow, either through the heater core or evaporator, as well...

Q: Getting codes P0455 and P1470

Hello. Your codes bring up two completely different problems. The P0455 is for a small leak in the evaporative emissions system. Most of the time it is as simple as replacing the gas cap and clearing the code. If...