Q: How do I automatically calibrate the compass?

How do I automatically calibrate the compass?

3. How do I automatically calibrate the compass?

Q: Motor failed, is it just a lemon?

The engines in the Ford Explorer are either the 4.0L or the 4.6L. They have both had their share of problems and failures. First, I would have the engine checked and get an estimate of the cost to repair or...

Q: How do I properly maintain the sunroof?

Over time, the sunroof can collect dirt in the seal, which can keep the sunroof from operating correctly. It’s a smart idea to periodically maintain the sunroof to keep this from happening. To do o, open the sunroof, and remove...

Q: How do I choose the Uconnect language?

The Uconnect voice-activated system is available in English, Spanish, and French. Switching languages requires a few easy steps. Press the Uconnect phone button, which looks like a phone, and is located on either the center console or the steering...