Q: How do I adjust the volume of the voice command system?

How do I adjust the volume of the voice command system?

If your voice command system speaks to you too loudly or too quietly, you can easily fix it. To adjust the volume of the voice command system, follow these steps.

1. Press the voice command button.

2. Give the voice command system a command, such as “Help” or “Setup”.

3. While the voice command system is talking, use the standard volume knob (the one you usually use to adjust your stereo volume) to adjust the volume of the system. Your voice command system will not operate at this volume.

Tip

Adjusting the voice command volume has no impact on the stereo volume settings.

3. How do I adjust the volume of the voice command system?