Q: 2 bolts off but starter won't come off!

FINALLY I got the last bolt off my starter (replacing the ignition housing 2 years ago wasn't this hard!) but wouldn't you know it the starter refused to come off. Even tapping it didn't make a difference. No room to try to pry it off. I love my classic 318ic but I am at wits end @ this point. One of my BMW manuals said to remove the bracket but I sure didn't see anything that looked like a bracket holding it. ANY suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

First you need to remove the three bolts holding in the starter and then on back side remove support bracket off of back of starter. the starter will ten be able to be removed.

3. 2 bolts off but starter won't come off!