Q: How do I adjust the sound modes?

How do I adjust the sound modes?

A: The sound modes on your sound system can be...

The sound modes on your sound system can be adjusted to fit your likings. There are five adjustable sound modes: bass, treble, fader, balance, and ASL (automatic sound level). There are two ways to adjust the sound modes, depending on which sound system your vehicle has:

1. Press Setup, then turn the Tune-Scroll knob to Sound Setting, and press the knob.

2. Then turn the Tune-Scroll knob to select the mode you wish to adjusted, which are listed as BASS, TREBLE, FADER, BALANCE, and ASL.

3. Press the knob to select the mode, then rotate the knob to adjust the mode, and press the knob to confirm the adjustment.