Q: Q: How do I adjust the side view mirrors?

How do I adjust the side view mirrors?

The Side View Mirrors come in useful when driving. The Side View mirrors allow you to see cars behind you. These mirrors are adjustable to fit your driving needs. to adjust the Side View mirrors.

1. Turn the Side View mirror control to the right to adjust the right mirror and to the left to adjust the left mirror.

2. Move the control around until the mirror is positioned where you want it.

3. Move the control back to the center position to lock the mirrors where they are.

4. Pull the center of the Side View mirror control down to fold the mirrors in.

5. If your mirrors telescope, you can pull them in and out to see further around your vehicle and a trailer.

3. Q: How do I adjust the side view mirrors?