Q: How do I adjust the second row seats?

How do I adjust the second row seats?

A: The second row seatback can be adjusted. T...

The second row seatback can be adjusted. To do so, simply lift the Seatback lever, and push the seatback forward or backward.

Q: How do I access the third row seats?

If your car is equipped with the optional third row seating, it can seem to be a challenge for your passengers to get into the back seats. However, it doesn’t have to be difficult. Here’s what you need to do:...

Q: Water pump housing leaks

Hello. This comes up often on this engine. If the housing for the water pump is leaking, then the water pump needs to be replaced. Most of the time the water pump housing does not leak on this engine, but...

Q: What precautions should be taken with the front passenger occupant classification system?

Your car has a front passenger occupant classification system that’s responsible for determining if there’s a passenger in the front seat, and if that passenger is adult sized or not. However, there are several things you (and your passengers) should...