Q: Q: How do I adjust the second row seats?

How do I adjust the second row seats?

The second row seatback can be adjusted. To do so, simply lift the Seatback lever, and push the seatback forward or backward.

3. Q: How do I adjust the second row seats?

Q: How do you fold down the rear seats in a 2012 Ford Escape?

Your car is equipped with folding rear seats. This provides a great deal more room for carrying larger items or lots of cargo, at the cost of eliminating seating in the back. Here’s what you need to do: Make...

Q: How do I use the oil life reset feature?

The oil life tells you, in a percentage, how much life your engine oil has remaining. Whenever the oil is changed, this feature should be reset. If you forget to reset the feature, you can estimate the percentage and set...

Q: How safe is it to drive with a torn caliper boot?

Hello, thanks for writing in to YourMechanic. If the caliper boot is torn open then you will get dirt, debris, water, and road salts in the caliper piston surface. The caliper may seize or tear the caliper piston seal causing...