Q: Q: How do I adjust the second row seats?

How do I adjust the second row seats?

The second row seatback can be adjusted. To do so, simply lift the Seatback lever, and push the seatback forward or backward.

3. Q: How do I adjust the second row seats?

Q: wheel hub

Hello. The vehicle may or may not be safe to drive depending on the type of noise. If it is a scraping or a grinding metallic sound, then that means there could be a major issue with the hub or...

Q: How do I turn on the hazard lights in a 2012 Dodge Ram?

In the event of an emergency, you should always turn on your hazard lights. Your hazard light switch is placed in the instrument panel; press the button once to turn on your hazard lights, and a second time to turn...

Q: What does the MPG readout in the message center on mean?

While your car’s message center does provide you with an average reading for your fuel economy measured over time, it can also give you an instant reading on your fuel mileage. Press the Info button until you see MPG. The...