Q: How do I adjust the second row seats?

How do I adjust the second row seats?

The second row seatback can be adjusted. To do so, simply lift the Seatback lever, and push the seatback forward or backward.

3. How do I adjust the second row seats?

Q: How do I buckle a seat belt?

Seat belts are extremely important safety features that can reduce injury or save your life in the event of an accident. You should never operate a vehicle unless all occupants have their seat belts properly fastened. To buckle a seat...

Q: Coolant is leaking from the bottom of my car

Hi there. Thanks for the picture. Unfortunately, it doesn't give us enough data to tell you what line is damaged, where it connects or which coolant lines you'll have to replace. Your best bet if you wish to complete this...

Q: What do the door ajar messages mean in the message center?

While your car is equipped with a Door Ajar Light, it can also display messages about open doors in the message center. This actually provides you with more information than the light – the message center will actually specify which...