Q: How do I adjust the second row seats?

How do I adjust the second row seats?

The second row seatback can be adjusted. To do so, simply lift the Seatback lever, and push the seatback forward or backward.

Q: What tips should be followed regarding seating?

While you probably don’t think much about it, seating in your car should be done in the right way. The wrong position or the wrong loading for cargo can greatly compromise your safety and security on the road. Here are...

Q: How do I stow the third row seats?

The third row seats can be stowed to add extra storage space to your vehicle. To stow the seats, follow these easy steps: 1. Make sure no objects are on the seat, or in front of it. 2. Make sure...

Q: How do I adjust the power mirrors?

Before you turn on your vehicle, you should adjust the power mirrors. The power mirrors give you visibility of your surroundings, and greatly increase your safety. It’s very easy to adjust the power mirrors: 1. Locate the power mirror controls,...