Q: How do I adjust the second row seats?

How do I adjust the second row seats?

A: The second row seatback can be adjusted. T...

The second row seatback can be adjusted. To do so, simply lift the Seatback lever, and push the seatback forward or backward.

Q: I have a lot of neck discomfort from the top part of my Honda Jazz seat.

Hi there. Try to adjust the headrest to fit your comfortability. If the headrest is unable to adjust to your needs, then try adjusting the back part of the seat a little back and put on a seat cover with...

Q: How do I turn on or turn off the blind spot monitor?

The blind spot monitor is a key safety feature that alerts you when a vehicle is in your blind spot, and you therefore may not see it. This feature can be turned on or turned off very easily: 1. Press...

Q: How do I cool the cabin?

The cabin can be easily controlled and cooled to keep you comfortable in your car. To properly cool the vehicle, follow these quick steps: 1. Use the fan control dial to set the fan to your desired speed. 2. Press...