Q: How do I adjust the second row seats?

How do I adjust the second row seats?

A: The second row seatback can be adjusted. T...

The second row seatback can be adjusted. To do so, simply lift the Seatback lever, and push the seatback forward or backward.

Q: How do I turn on the heated front seats?

The heated front seats are controlled by the climate control system. There are two heated seat buttons on the climate controls: one for the driver seat, and one for the passenger seat. To turn on the heated seats, press the...

Q: CHECK ENGINE LIGHT ON

Hi there: If you replaced the cam sensors and the check engine light is still illuminated, it's highly possible that the trouble code is caused by the electrical harness attached to the sensors as opposed to the sensors themselves. The...

Q: How do I insert a CD into the sound system?

To insert a CD, simply push the CD into the CD slot, making sure the label is face-up. After the disc is partially in, the system will automatically pull it in fully.