Q: How do I adjust the second row seats?

How do I adjust the second row seats?

The second row seatback can be adjusted. To do so, simply lift the Seatback lever, and push the seatback forward or backward.

Q: How do I use the seat memory feature?

The memory feature remembers specific settings for the seat based on what a particular driver wants, along with moving other position-dependent devices around the driver to the position previously designated by the driver. This means that the door mirrors, seat,...

Q: Check charging System light

The most common cause for the charging system light coming on is going to be the alternator. The battery is going dead due to the charging system is not recharging it and battery will go dead. In order to properly...

Q: How do I pair a phone to the Bluetooth system?

Pairing a phone to the Bluetooth system allows you to use your phone hands-free while you are driving. Through the Bluetooth system you can call and answer phones through the infotainment system, and never take your hands off the wheel....