Q: How do I adjust the second row seats?

How do I adjust the second row seats?

The second row seatback can be adjusted. To do so, simply lift the Seatback lever, and push the seatback forward or backward.

Q: How do I remove the head restraints?

Both front head restraints, as well as the rear center head restraint, can be removed. Removing the restraints is very easy: 1. Lift the head restraint directly up until it is set to the highest setting. 2. Press and hold...

Q: Water is leaking and hoses are swollen

This sounds like a radiator hose. There are two hoses that go to the front part of the engine bay, one that you can probably see if you lift the hood, the other is on the bottom the radiator. Running...

Q: I have a 2012 cc with a p0016 code no start. chain is tight and all turns freely when turned by hand

Code P0016 broadly means that the PCM has detected that the Crankshaft and Camshaft are out of sync. If they are out of sync beyond a specific, threshold number of degrees, the car simply won't start. The cause of that...