Q: How do I adjust the second row seats?

How do I adjust the second row seats?

A: The second row seatback can be adjusted. T...

The second row seatback can be adjusted. To do so, simply lift the Seatback lever, and push the seatback forward or backward.

Q: Can moisture on perforated leather damage the heated seat element?

I don't think it would damage the elements since they are encased in plastic material. I would however recommend not spraying anything directly on the seats. In the future you should apply it on a clean rag and wipe it...

Q: Check engine light on.

You will need to have the vehicle tested and checked to see if the camshaft advancing control is the cause of the camshaft codes. The code you received only tells you there is an issue with that cams timing alignment....

Q: How do I decline a phone call through the infotainment system?

When a paired device receives a phone call, a ring tone will be heard through the vehicle’s sound system. If the infotainment system is currently in use, the audio will be paused, and the ring tone will be heard. To...