Q: How do I adjust the AUX level?

How do I adjust the AUX level?

3. How do I adjust the AUX level?

Q: Q: How do I mute the infotainment system?

Muting the infotainment system is easy: simply press the mute button, which looks like a phone icon, followed by a crossed-out speaker. To unmute the infotainment system, press the mute button a second time, or simply adjust the volume knob....

Q: Exhaust flex pipe needs replacement

The exhaust flex pipe may be different for different models and time of manufacture of the vehicle. You may have to replace the front exhaust pipe or weld in a new flex pipe. All of them are around 7 or...

Q: Car makes a screeching noise when foot is on brake and in drive.

Hi. This is a tricky problem to solve because it is intermittent problem. A lot of times with intermittent problems, they have to become a consistent problem so the problem can be fixed properly. There is a possibility that the...