Q: How do I add a number to speed dial in the hands-free system?

How do I add a number to speed dial in the hands-free system?

A: While you can add phonebooks and even trans...

While you can add phonebooks and even transfer individual numbers to your car’s phonebook, you’ll find that dialing frequently called numbers is sort of a hassle with this method. To make things easier, you can use the speed dial system. Of course, you’ll have to add the phone numbers first. Here’s how:

1. Turn the ignition on.

2. Turn the radio on.

3. Choose “add SD” from the menu (with the tuner knob).

4. Choose the number you want to program to speed dial from the phonebook with the tuner knob.

5. Press the preset button where you want to program the number and hold it. The number will be programmed to that button and you can call it by pressing the preset button and then the off-hook button.