Q: How do I access the storage areas in the center console?

How do I access the storage areas in the center console?

3. How do I access the storage areas in the center console?

Q: What does the speed control indicator mean?

The speed control indicator is located on the instrument panel. When the light illuminates gray, then the speed control system is currently turned on. When the light illuminates green, then the speed control system is currently in use.

Q: What is the maximum weight that my vehicle can carry?

You should never exceed the maximum weight recommended for your vehicle, or else your car may not be able to operate properly. The maximum weight that your car can carry is listed on the Tire Label, which is on the...

Q: Cruze 2014 LT motor oil plug is a Left Handle thread ?

Hey Carlos. The oil pan bolt is made out of aluminum for some reason and is a standard right-direction thread, however, it's very small and delicate - so it can be hard to remove. You should see a directional arrow,...