Q: How do I access the storage areas in the center console?

How do I access the storage areas in the center console?

In some models of the vehicle, there is a center console between the two front seats that consists of two parts; an upper portion with cupholders on the top that can be lifted up, and a lower portion that is accessible when the upper is lifted.

• The top storage compartment has a handle on the top of it. Pulling up on this handle will open the compartment.

• If you close the upper compartment and then lift the whole upper portion up, the lower storage compartment is accessible. There is a handle on the front that can be lifted to access the compartment itself.