Q: How can I fix my passenger windows in my 04 Jeep

My passenger windows won't row down, not from front driver's door either. I don't know how to fix it or what's wrong with it.

3. How can I fix my passenger windows in my 04 Jeep

Q: Idler pulley broke off metal it was attached to after results from a crooked pulley and multiple serpentine belt slips.

You're right in that the stress will be too great and it will come apart again. This is not something you can fix with glue. You will need to take off all of the broken parts and replace them with...

Q: Q: My oil pressure gauge is reading high

Hi there. Excessive oil pressure registering on the gauge can be due to a few different possible problems and would need additional testing to isolate the problem. The most common cause of the problem is the oil pressure sending unit...

Q: How to Clean the Inside and Outside of Your Car Windows

To clean the outside of your car windows, you may need a variety of items, depending on how dirty or stained they are. If the outside of your windows have water spots (calcium deposits), these can be very difficult to...