Q: How can I fix my passenger windows in my 04 Jeep

My passenger windows won't row down, not from front driver's door either. I don't know how to fix it or what's wrong with it.

It will first be necessary to figure out what is keeping the window from rolling down. There could be a bad switch, a blown fuse, perished motor, or even a wiring problem. Some diagnostics will need to be done to pinpoint the problem. Normally, a mechanic would remove the door panel to gain access to the window motor, then test to see if there is a signal getting to the motor. Then, depending on the results, either replace the window motor, or go further with the testing to locate the issue. If this is something that you feel you could use a hand to identify and/or repair, contact a certified mechanic, like the mobile mechanics at YourMechanic.com.

3. How can I fix my passenger windows in my 04 Jeep