Q: how can i find the reviews for the mechanic they sent me

asked by on June 14, 2017

im trying to find the reviews on he mechanic that is scheduled to come do my car? how can i find them to read his reviews?

Hi: If you visit the YourMechanic list of "cities served" located here, please scroll through that list until you come to your city. Click on your city and your mechanic should appear in a list. Simply click on that mechanic’s name and you will obtain the detailed information that you desire. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you get the best possible results.