Q: Horn/rear brake light fuse constantly blowing

The fuse constantly is breaking for x amount of driving. I had driven 11 miles and it didnt blow, but then 10 minutes later i drove less than a mile and it blows. I disconnected a single head light that didnt work too see of that was the issue but that didnt resolve anything either,

Hello there, many common faults will cause the horn and rear brake light fuse to constantly blow on your 2006 Honda Civic. When a fuse blows after it has been replaced this indicates there is a electrical issue. The most common electrical issues are a shorted wire, poor electrical ground, or a faulty wiring harness. A qualified Technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose your electronic issue and make any repairs required to resolve the issue.