Q: on my bmw the engine malfunction light came on plus the warning message engine malfunction reduced engine power displayed and sin

asked by on February 20, 2018

on my bmw the engine malfunction light came on plus the warning message engine malfunction reduced engine power displayed and since that my car hasnt been able to star

You will need to have the computer scanned for failure codes since there may be over 100 possible codes that will point to the cause of the problem. You will then have a better idea why the vehicle will not start and lost power.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr