Q: Honda Unicorn bike 150 CC pulling right side

My bike met with an accident. another bike hit my front wheel from the disk plate side. Then I replaced T frame, disk , bearing, wheel, shock absorber, still the front wheel is bouncing and imbalance of the bike still prevails. please help me,

Unfortunately, YourMechanic does not service motorcycles. However, when a vehicle of any kind is in a collision parts can bend or twist to such a small degree that it may not be noticeable to the eye. Even after having multiple parts replaced, it is possible that something on the chassis of the bike itself could be tweaked just slightly affecting the whole suspension/alignment geometry of the bike. For best results, I would recommend having your bikes chassis inspected very closely to determine whether or not anything has been bent.

3. Honda Unicorn bike 150 CC pulling right side