Q: Hi where are you located I am in Miami Florida

Should I replace my shocks and struts the mechanic says they are soft. If I don't replace them how long do I have before it really becomes a problem or damages other things.

Hi there. YourMechanic.com has mobile mechanics that service many of the largest cities in the United States, including Miami and other southern Florida metro areas. In regards to when to replace your shocks and struts; anytime they are diagnosed as ’weak’ or starting to fail, it’s better to replacement sooner rather than later; as worn out suspension components can impact vehicle safety. I would recommend having a professional shop that has the ability to complete a suspension alignment replace your shocks and struts as you should have the alignment set at the same time.

3. Hi where are you located I am in Miami Florida