Q: Whay would my 2012 VW squeak when i put it in 1st gear

as above

3. Whay would my 2012 VW squeak when i put it in 1st gear

Q: Squeak from front right when I sit down, and whine when taken outta park

If you are getting a noise before you start the car, at the moment you are getting in, then this is due to the suspension of the right front. The movement of the suspension and a squeak is most likely...

Q: How do I clean the seat belts in a 2012 Honda CR-V?

If your seat belts get dirty, you can clean them very easily. However, you should never use a cleaning solvent or bleach on the seat belt. Instead, wash carefully with warm water and a mild soap.

Q: Q: Car won't change gears

Hello. If the clutch pedal is hard to push, it sounds like there is something binding in the mechanical portion of clutch system. The binding could be the pressure plate, the throwout bearing or its guide, or the clutch fork....