Q: Hi I was wondering how much it would cost approx to change a spinning lock car wheel nut? I need to change my tyre but one of the

Hi I was wondering how much it would cost approx to change a spinning lock car wheel nut? I need to change my tyre but one of the nuts is spinning

Hello.It will be best to have a technician inspect your vehicle. A spinning lug nut will have to be cut off of the wheel lug. When doing so the technician must be very careful to avoid hitting the rim so this tedious process usually takes about 1 to 2 hours. Therefore it will cost up to about $140 in labor then an additional $10 for the part. I estimate no more than $160 after taxes but customer support could give you an accurate estimate. To do so they will have to get a little additional information about your vehicle so it may be best to contact them here (844) 249-6752

• Hi I was wondering how much it would cost approx to change a spinning lock car wheel nut? I need to change my tyre but one of the