Q: Hi, i recently had my belta 2012 service but now its starting poorly and it acts like its catching n idles by 0.5 n then struggles

My car is the 2012 belta, now experiencing funny noises and is now sluggish especially when i press the gas it is idling low and has trouble starting effectively after servicing whats wrong with my caR :(

Hello, thank you for writing in. You need to take into consideration what was done during the service. If they made a mistake during the repair, then we need to know what was done so we can verify the repair is holding or make a correction. Noises usually occur when there is something touching that should not be. This may be a mechanical fault or some kind, or possibly engine noise related to oil pressure. You may need to look into the spark plugs and fuel supply as well to see if the engine is not receiving the fuel or spark it needs to perform. Only further testing will be able to tell us what needs to be correctly. For more help, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. Hi, i recently had my belta 2012 service but now its starting poorly and it acts like its catching n idles by 0.5 n then struggles