Q: Hi can you advise which number fan belt is for an Isuzu rodeo 2000?thank you.

Need a replacement fan belt..the bearing was damaged an caused the belt to come off and be broken. Mechanic tried a spk2220 and it was too long.can you please advise which number belt will fit?thank you.

Hi There, Depending on whether or not your Rodeo has A/C or not will determine what size fan belt you will need. Unfortunately, without this information it is not possible to provide a part number as these are two different sized belts. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to inspect your vehicle to determine what size belt is required for your vehicle and replace it.

3. Hi can you advise which number fan belt is for an Isuzu rodeo 2000?thank you.