Q: Q: Hi

The oil pressure warning light come on as soon as I start the car ....the charging system warning light come on as soon as I start the car ...service engine soon come on as soon as I start the car ...the Tcl off light come on as soon as I start the car ....I take the car to get it The oil pressure warning light come on as soon as I start the car ....the charging system warning light come on as soon as I start the car ...service engine soon come on as soon as I start the car ...the Tcl off light come on as soon as I start the car ....I take the car to get it scan and they told me it's a sensor problem I want to know what else can I do

If all the lights are coming on like they should when you first start the car, but do not go out after starting, it’s likely going to be the ignition switch not returning all the way from the start position to the run position. This isn’t very common and should be verified before anything is replaced. I don’t see how any one sensor could cause all those lights as the dealership states. I recommend having a qualified independent technician, like one from YourMechanic, come out to you and diagnose your electrical problem.