Q: Hey so my bro just pored MAX Tane diesel treatment in his car..... Lol okay not funny but will it hurt his car!

Hey so my bro just poured MAX Tane diesel treatment in his car..... Lol okay not funny but will it hurt his car!

The diesel treatment should not hurt anything in this car. Have the fuel tank filled with regular gas as soon as possible to dilute the treatment as much as you can. Run it down to 1/2 tank driving normally and then fill the tank again. This should dilute and get rid of the treatment. Do not worry, it should not hurt anything either way.

3. Hey so my bro just pored MAX Tane diesel treatment in his car..... Lol okay not funny but will it hurt his car!