Q: Hey Jerel, what would be your price range for motor mounts

What is the estimated price for motor mounts

3. Hey Jerel, what would be your price range for motor mounts

Q: My s80 cranks but wont start.

Check carefully under the hood to be sure there are no air large air leaks in the intake system, such as the big boot at the throttle body or any other large vacuum hoses. Sometimes these rubber parts fail and...

Q: When I put it into Drive, it won't barely move, but it will reverse.

Hi there. Unfortunately, this sounds like an internal failure of the transmission. One or more of the components inside the transmission that is required to engage the forward gears has failed. The transmission will require replacement or a rebuild. Unfortunately,...

Q: Mounts for safe jacking the car up

Yes, that is what they are for. A lot of German cars have them. They are made so that you can jack them up at these safe points and not worry about anything bending or slipping. That's where you'll want...