Q: Hey Jerel, what would be your price range for motor mounts

What is the estimated price for motor mounts

3. Hey Jerel, what would be your price range for motor mounts

Q: I have a 2001 Volvo T5 S60 I was wondering will driver side glass window fit from a 2011 Volvo S40

The two windows are different. You should have the computer tested to see if the computer stored codes for the poor gas mileage problem so it can be diagnosed. You may have bad O2 sensors.

Q: Major coolant leak when aircon is turned on

Hi Mel. Thanks for contacting us today. Generally speaking, the operation of the AC system should not create a coolant leak to occur, as coolant does not flow through the AC unit in any capacity. However, an engine will "work...

Q: When changing the engine mount, do you have to change out the brackets one at a time?

Hello. If the engine mounts are bad then they need to be replaced. Many times the vehicle will only need one mount if the issue was found early enough. If it was put off for a long time then that...