Q: Hey Jerel, what would be your price range for motor mounts

What is the estimated price for motor mounts

3. Hey Jerel, what would be your price range for motor mounts

Q: Q: Won't stay running

Hello and thank you for your question. It seems to be the transmission that is causing the engine to stall out when you are putting the vehicle into drive. The transmission could have a converter clutch lock up issue causing...

Q: Hello so I replaced the engine on my 2005 ford excape and when it was all put back together the clutch didn't work so I took it ap

If you had the flywheel resurfaced, then you may have the bolts that hold the pressure plate on bottoming out and need to put lock washers on each bolt. If not then reset the clutch pedal auto adjuster on the...

Q: Shafts rocking on a 2002 Toyota Corolla with a noise while driving

The first thing you'd want to do is check the transmission and motor mounts. They all work together. Your vehicle is 14 years old and odds are that the mounts are worn. That's a common thing that happens with your...