Q: Hey Dave I busted the rear drivers side strut assembly it's hanging down had to get it towed u think it can b fixed?

I busted my rear end assembly on driver side can it b fixed?

My strut once broke away (at the upper mount) while I was on I-270. I drove home at 5 MPH, replaced it and kept the car another 15 years until the front sub-frame (holding the lower control arm on) fell off on I-71 due to extensive rust. Your car is relatively new and thus I am positive your strut can be replaced. To obtain a quote and schedule the service at your locale, at your convenience, please use YourMechanic’s strut replacement service page. The mechanic will, of course, thoroughly inspect for collateral damage but you should be fine and if you request the strut replacement service, your repair will be dealt with promptly. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.

3. Hey Dave I busted the rear drivers side strut assembly it's hanging down had to get it towed u think it can b fixed?