Coolant pouring out the bottom overheating 1999 v8-4.6l l...

Q: Coolant pouring out the bottom

asked by on August 16, 2017

It was driving normal , no signs of anything failing. I had even gotten back from a two hour drive with the truck the day before. I go Dow the street and right when I was getting home there was a strange noise. When I parked a little white smoke came out and all the coolant came pouring out the bottom front real fast . I would like to know what could have caused it and the best way to fix it

The problem sounds like you may have broken a radiator hose for it to lose all the fluid so fast. You will need a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come to you and inspect the leak and identify the leak and then a proper quote can be done to do the needed repairs.