Q: Hesitation stumble and lack of power at low rooms and speeds.

Engine lacks power at takeoff speeds and low rpms. Shutters when cold. Rebuilt trans and engine. Fluids are still clear. New fuel filter, mass air flow sensor, tps sensor, New spider updated injectors, New iac sensor cleaned throttle body and egr valve and passages. Pcv valve functions as should checked for vacuum leaks. Took truck to belle tire for fuel pressure test and checked out. Can drive truck on highway at higher speeds with no issues. New billet distributor with rotor and cap. New spark plug wires and plugs.

You should check the crankshaft damper for evident movement of the damper’s outside part from the inside part. The rubber in the middle may have slipped. This would cause the distributor timing to be set incorrectly. You can recheck the timing again to see if timing is not set correctly and needs to be adjusted again. Try advancing timing and see if problem goes away. If it does, then replace the damper and reset the timing to specifications. A certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, can come to your location to diagnose your loss of power firsthand if you end up needing assistance with this. Good luck.